Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OPI's The Show Must Go On


November 30:

I am much to tired to think of a more creative title for this post. After getting only 30 minutes of sleep the night before followed by a day of travel I was throughly exhausted and found myself going to bed (after napping) at 730 Chicago time and sleeping for 11 hours! Instead of feeling like I was loosing 2 hours switching to Puerto Rico time, I feel like I have lost 7 and am in Europe.

This morning I feel much better, apparently so, I woke up at 630 Chicago time.

Now to the nails! I am not actually wearing this manicure right now but I was looking around in my archives and this seemed to be a very vacation-y looking color. What I am actually wearing is four coats of Essie's Turquoise and Caicos but that is coming off today.

So I am not a pink/red person, but I do love a duochrome, so when I saw swatches of this color
was unsure. I decided to buy it because it was a collection color and thought I might regret it down the road. In the end I loved it!

The color looks pink to me with a gold duochrome to it, but everyone else who has seen it claims it is red. Either way it works with the gold. TSMGO has a foil like finish in my opinion and just seems to reflect light like crazy which makes the polish really glow!

The application was good, I used three coats of polish to make everything perfect, and it was completely opaque. It lasted the three days that I wore it with only 1 small chip on the side and was fairly easy to take off afterwards. Overall, I love this color and this collection. There are only a few colors that I did not buy because they seemed to plain to me. TSMGO is definitely not plain. It is so much fun to have on and definitely pops.


Up next I think I shall have a picture of my vacation manicure, if not more archive photos!

Until next time,
Happy Painting!

The Nailventuress

No comments:

Post a Comment