Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back in the day with my long nails


November 6:

Hello dearest friends. Today I have a picture of a manicure I did a few months ago. This was the last manicure I did when my nails were this long and the next time I squared them all off. This color is "Just a little Rosti at this" by OPI and it was one of the first polishes that I bought during my nail splurge. I did not own any reds and this one looked absolutely gorgeous so I went to Ulta and bought it. This is a berry red which seems to be bland for many people in the nail polish world but I loved it a lot. It applied well in two coats though I could have used a third and it lasted three days without chipping.

I used this color once more after I bought it but I think I will be pulling it out again soon, I have not done a red on my nails for some time now.

This was a quickie but I think that the next post will be longer. I am hoping to obtain some of OPI's Burlesque collection tomorrow so perhaps I can blog about that!

Until next time,
Happy Painting!

The Nailventuress

No comments:

Post a Comment