Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Do Zombies exist?


July 6:

I am sitting in bed contemplating this question right now. See, I watched a horror movie and now I can't sleep because I've frightened myself into thinking I am going to fall victim to a random zombie attack. This is why I shouldn't watch horror films. Anyone else get like this? (Perhaps I am the only one haha, I get scared much to easily)

The one positive outcome of my zombie scare is I can post pictures from my China Glaze "Zombie Zest" manicure which I forgot to do a while ago. Perfect timing, no?

This was three coats of ZZ. I was lucky enough to grab ZZ and Ick-A-Bod-y for $1.99 at Sally's a while back. ZZ is gorgeous polish and quite a bit different from my other green polish. I think ZZ gave of some yellow flashes but I don't know if I would go so far as to call it a duochrome. The lack of opacity in the formula surprised me. I assumed it would be a two coater, though three is fine with me, but in the end I think being a sheer polish helped add to the overall effect. This is exactly what I think of when I think of Zombie skin...creepy? Just a bit.

Later today I am going for my first professional pedicure (or nail treatment) since I started on my nail polish obsession. I don't trust anyone with my fingernails but I figure a pedicure should be safe. Wish me luck!


Until next time,
Happy painting!

The Nailventuress

2 comments:

  1. I never watch horror movies, I get too freaked out! I gave this up a long time.
    I love Zombie Zest one of my favourite greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Une Ruxi a Paris: I should learn haha, I always get scared but I couldn't help myself. I love it too, it is so much fun to wear and a unique green in my stash!

    ReplyDelete