Monday, December 31, 2012

Melanie 2013

31 December, 2012

I don't usually create a list of New Year's resolutions, but, as 2012 comes to a close, I find myself thinking of fun goals I'd like to set for the next year. So perhaps I shouldn't call this a resolution list, but rather, a list of things I'd like to see done in the next 12 months.

So, without any further ado, here is my list of goals for 2013 (in no particular order):
1. Improve upon my spinning skills
2. Spin and knit a sweater
3. Prepare a fleece for spinning
4. Spin a project from prepared fleece
5. Compete in the Tour de Fleece
6. Add FO pictures to Ravelry
7. Design something knit or crocheted
8. Improve upon my weaving skills
9. Blog more often
10. Start a podcast
11. Knit more from stash
12. Eat healthier
13. Go skiing

There is my list. It focuses on more on the crafty areas of my life, but that is where my life is focused so it makes sense. I guess that leaves me with 13 goals in 2013. Personally, I think they ae fairly attainable, but will make for an exciting year all the same.

Hope everyone has a fantastic New Year's Eve and New Year!

Until next time,
Happy painting!

The Nailventuress a.k.a Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment