Saturday, November 19, 2011

Butter London Wallis


November 19:

School classes are done, now all I've got left are finals. To celebrate I've been listening to Christmas music and wearing glittery nail polish, however, I feel as if I haven't paid my fall polish colors enough attention!

Here is Butter London's Wallis. This is a gorgeous bronze-y green that I picked up while on a mini-vaction. The color always appealed to me and I figured if I was ever going to buy it, it would be on a shopping trip! I am so glad I did bring this polish home because it just glows.


This was three coats to be safe. It lasted a long time, was very easy to apply and really stood out on my nails. This was also my first Butter London to try and I am so happy it was a good experience. Luckily, I have two more Londons to try (they had a buy two get one free sale but I split it with my mom and then got one for my birthday).

Until next time,
Happy painting!

The Nailventuress

1 comment: